Nordic Forum for Wind Energy Research Seminar/Webinar
Recent Research Results Important to Nordics
15 March, 2018, 09:30-16:00 CET
Location: Umeå Universitet, MIT Huset, room 15/16e
includes questions and answers session
For webinar access: https://connect.sunet.se/windcoe/
- Introducing the Nordic Forum for Wind Energy Research.
- Wind Turbine Icing – Progress and Challenges.
- The Logic of Information & Process in Systems-of-Systems.
- How weather is affecting acoustic propagation in cold climate regions OR Our microphones can hear it now.
- Statistical learning in wind power production and weather prediction.
- Atmospheric modeling and weather forecasting for cold climate regions.
- Wind turbine noise characteristics – Infrasound and amplitude modulation.
- Nordic Wind Forum Research going Forward.
- Municipality staff concerned with wind park development.
- Government agencies involved with wind energy regolatory issues.
- Wind industry participants currently owning unaddressed research issues.
21 people showed interest in attending the seminar
26 people showed interest in watching the webinar
If attending in person, please email Kendall Rutledge to receive logistics details.