Luleå University of Technology:
- Earth and planetary atmospheric research including modeling and observations.
- Instrument development.
- Acquisition, processing, & interpretation of observations to understand atmospheres and environments.
Novia University of Applied Sciences:
- Long experience of research within the wind power sector
- Environmental geo-spatial analysis (climate summaries, acoustics and machine learning)
- Sonic Detection and Ranging (SODAR) equipment
- Tools for terrain and wind modeling (WindPro & WAsP)
Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences:
- 3D Modeling, Animation and Virtual Reality
- CAVE (Cave Automatic Virtual Environment)
Tampere university of Technology:
- Virtual Engineering and User testing with Virtual Prototypes.
- Modelling and simulation of mechanical and fluid power systems.
- Knowledge on mechanical and hydraulic drivelines.
- Mathematical Statistics developing stochastic models
- Statistical methods for analysis of spatiotemporal data, functional data, and high-dimensional genomics data
- Expertise in spatiotemporal statistical modeling
- Advanced simulations and analysis.
- Individualization of logic, and also embracing a concept of logics in dialogue
- Logical methodology for computational intelligence
- Industrial area ecosystems
UiT The Arctic University of Norway:
- Expertise & knowledge of icing conditions in cold climate
- Numerical simulations of the wind resource assessment over large terrains
- Complex multiphase numerical simulations of atmospheric ice accretion
- Expertise in designing of ice detection and mitigation systems
- Wind tunnels and cold chamber facility
- Laboratory for simulating electricity in the grid
University of Vaasa:
- Modelling and measurement of wind turbine sound
- Measurement microphones for recording wind turbine sound
- Experience in multivariate statistics and machine learning algorithms